The Annunciation of the blessed virgin Mary is a single-nave church with a cross-shaped layout built next to a Franciscan monastery. There’s a tall belfry rising alongside the main façade. The church was built in 1640 by Žigmund Erdödy, the master of Cesargrad and the Duke of Croatia who was later buried in the church. Bishop Petar Petretić consecrated the church in 1655 and it was remodeled in 1721 so now it has no less than nine baroque altars. Besides the altar paintings depicting the Annunciation of the blessed virgin Mary, the pews with intarsias, a silver crucifix and a cabinet from the 18th century definitely deserve our attention. The monastery owns a very valuable library and a collection of sacral paintings and statues.